- MATERIALS AND TRENDS IN 2021
- TROPICAL RAVE IN MEXICO CITY
Fluo colors play a key role in this theme, in line with the proposed trends, and we were surprised to see how these shades have been widely developed also on sustainable materials.
Black and white alternate with fancy patterns.
The tropical unive
- Mar 05, 2020
- [Interview] Duan Xiaoping: Firm confidence, adapt to change, win in the future
- Now, the anti-epidemic has entered a critical stage, and the resumption of production and continued development in all walks of life has become the most important thing now, as is the chemical fiber industry. “China Chemical Fibers” and “High-Tech Fiber & Application” interviewed Duan Xiaoping, vi
- Mar 04, 2020
- ERCOLE BOTTO POALA: “WE AIM AT INCREASING SUSTAINABLE CREATIVITY”
- Milan, February 4，the 30th edition of Milano Unica opened at Fieramilano Rho, showcasing the S/S 2021 collections presented by 477 exhibitors, of high-end fabrics and accessories for menswear, womenswear and kidswear until 6 February.
The traditional opening ceremony w
- Feb 24, 2020
- Two textile achievements won the 2nd prize of the 2019 National Science & Technology Progress Award
- On the morning of January 10, the 2019 National Science and Technology Awards Conference was grandly held in Beijing. President Xi Jinping presented China’s top science award to Huang Xuhua, the chief designer of China’s first-generation nuclear submarines, and Zeng Qingcun, a famous meteorologi
- Jan 15, 2020
- World’s zero-carbon target, China’s industry action
- As the seventh largest economy in the world, China’s fashion industry accounts for up to 40%. The “climate action power” of China’s fashion industry is of immeasurable significance to the achievement of the 2030 U.N. sustainable development goals.
- Jan 03, 2020
- What does the third quarter report of 107 textile and apparel listed companies show?
- As of December 13, 2019, the third quarter report of 107 textile and apparel listed companies in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hong Kong stock exchange, which the reporter has paid attention to, has been disclosed. The performance report shows that the operating income of 33 companies and net profit attri
- Dec 31, 2019
- Gao Yong emphasized the need to continuously expand the share of the private economy
- From December 11th to 12th, Gao Yong, secretary of the Party Committee and secretary-general of China National Textile and Apparel Council, was accompanied by Gu Ping, chairman of the China Textile Machinery Association, and Tian Fuhai, chairman of the Shaanxi Textile Industry Association, succe
- Dec 26, 2019
- Together for the future high-quality development of the industry
- Editor ’ s note:
On December 5th, 2019, four conferences including the Sixth Session of the Fourth Executive Council Enlargement Meeting of China National Textile and Apparel Council, 2019 China Textile Innovation Conference, 2019 Na
- Dec 12, 2019
- The 24th China (Humen) International Fashion Fair & 2019 Humen Fashion Week (Autumn) grand opening!
- On November 21st, the 24th China (Humen) International Fashion Fair & 2019 Humen Fashion Week (Autumn) were grandly opened. The scale of the fair has been upgraded in an all-round way. The exhibitors are more high-quality, and the visitors are more professional. The clothing supply chain of
- Nov 26, 2019
- ShanghaiTex2019 concurrent event introduction
- Rapid scientific development is reshaping the global textile and fashion industry, and new technologies, new materials and new thinking are reshaping everything that exists.
In addition to displaying the top technologies in the textile industry, ShanghaiTex2019 will launch a s
- Nov 26, 2019