- 11th ITMF Corona-Survey Business situation and expectation are very good along the global textile
- In the first half of November 2021 the ITMF conducted the 11th ITMF Corona-Survey among more than 330 companies around the world in all segments along the textile value chain. For the fourth time since May, companies were asked the same set of questions about their 1) business situation, 2) busine
- Dec 09, 2021
- High cotton prices cause apparel costs to surge globally
Cotton prices around the world have been on the rise since the beginning of 2021 and have recently crossed the USD 1 per pound mark, the highest in this decade. The price rise can be attributed to the growing demand for apparel as countries recover from the COVID-19 pandemic due to rapid v
- Nov 25, 2021
- Cotton prices rise to support for viscose staple fiber prices
Domestic viscose staple fiber prices rose rapidly after the National Day. On October 9th, the latest price of domestic viscose staple fiber was 14,000 yuan/ton, up 2,000 yuan/ton compared with the pre-holiday, up 16.67 percent, and hit a new high in nearly half a year. The quotation of som
- Nov 25, 2021
- MATERIALS AND TRENDS IN 2021
- TROPICAL RAVE IN MEXICO CITY
Fluo colors play a key role in this theme, in line with the proposed trends, and we were surprised to see how these shades have been widely developed also on sustainable materials.
Black and white alternate with fancy patterns.
The tropical unive
- Mar 05, 2020
- [Interview] Duan Xiaoping: Firm confidence, adapt to change, win in the future
- Now, the anti-epidemic has entered a critical stage, and the resumption of production and continued development in all walks of life has become the most important thing now, as is the chemical fiber industry. “China Chemical Fibers” and “High-Tech Fiber & Application” interviewed Duan Xiaoping, vi
- Mar 04, 2020
- ERCOLE BOTTO POALA: “WE AIM AT INCREASING SUSTAINABLE CREATIVITY”
- Milan, February 4，the 30th edition of Milano Unica opened at Fieramilano Rho, showcasing the S/S 2021 collections presented by 477 exhibitors, of high-end fabrics and accessories for menswear, womenswear and kidswear until 6 February.
The traditional opening ceremony w
- Feb 24, 2020
- Two textile achievements won the 2nd prize of the 2019 National Science & Technology Progress Award
- On the morning of January 10, the 2019 National Science and Technology Awards Conference was grandly held in Beijing. President Xi Jinping presented China’s top science award to Huang Xuhua, the chief designer of China’s first-generation nuclear submarines, and Zeng Qingcun, a famous meteorologi
- Jan 15, 2020
- World’s zero-carbon target, China’s industry action
- As the seventh largest economy in the world, China’s fashion industry accounts for up to 40%. The “climate action power” of China’s fashion industry is of immeasurable significance to the achievement of the 2030 U.N. sustainable development goals.
- Jan 03, 2020
- What does the third quarter report of 107 textile and apparel listed companies show?
- As of December 13, 2019, the third quarter report of 107 textile and apparel listed companies in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hong Kong stock exchange, which the reporter has paid attention to, has been disclosed. The performance report shows that the operating income of 33 companies and net profit attri
- Dec 31, 2019
- Gao Yong emphasized the need to continuously expand the share of the private economy
- From December 11th to 12th, Gao Yong, secretary of the Party Committee and secretary-general of China National Textile and Apparel Council, was accompanied by Gu Ping, chairman of the China Textile Machinery Association, and Tian Fuhai, chairman of the Shaanxi Textile Industry Association, succe
- Dec 26, 2019